BMW i3 Carbon Edition exclusive for NetherlandsMay 9, 2017
The BMW i3 Carbon Edition is an exclusive new version of the BMW i3 offered to customers in Netherlands. This unique model is a luxurious electric car complete with an exclusive paint finish which is not normally available on the BMW i3: Carbon Black.
The sporty character of the BMW i3 is emphasized by the Frozen Gray metallic accents and 20-inch wheels powder coated, also in Frozen Gray. Furthermore, the model is equipped with leather coating, an electrically controlled glass roof, parking assistance, additional tinted glass, and a Harman Kardon Stereo.
The BMW i3 Carbon Edition is available from 53,731 euros and it’s only available as a 100 percent electric BMW i3 (94 Ah).
The entire contents of the package is as follows:
- Interior Design Suite;
- iPerformance Package;
- 20 inch light alloy wheels i Double Spoke (Styling 430), powder coated in
- LED headlamps;
- Connectivity Package;
- Driving Assistant Plus;
- Alarm class 3;
- Parking Assistance Package;
- Electrically operated glass sliding / tilting sunroof;
- Hifi Harman Kardon;
- Advanced Bluetooth phone connection;
- Extra tinted glass in rear side windows and rear window;
- Acoustic pedestrian protection;
- Comfort Access.